The Organization of Words and Symbolic Gestures in 18-Month-Olds’ Lexicons: Evidence From a Disambiguation Task
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 276–288, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Suanda, S. H. and Namy, L. L. (2013), The Organization of Words and Symbolic Gestures in 18-Month-Olds’ Lexicons: Evidence From a Disambiguation Task. Infancy, 18: 276–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2012.00131.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.