Crawling is Associated with Mental Rotation Ability by 9-Month-Old Infants
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 432–441, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Schwarzer, G., Freitag, C., Buckel, R. and Lofruthe, A. (2013), Crawling is Associated with Mental Rotation Ability by 9-Month-Old Infants. Infancy, 18: 432–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2012.00132.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!