Relating 7-Month-Olds Visuo-Spatial Working Memory to Other Basic Mental Skills Assessed With Two Different Versions of the Habituation–Dishabituation Paradigm
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 578–603, July/August2013
How to Cite
Ropeter, A. and Pauen, S. (2013), Relating 7-Month-Olds Visuo-Spatial Working Memory to Other Basic Mental Skills Assessed With Two Different Versions of the Habituation–Dishabituation Paradigm. Infancy, 18: 578–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2012.00133.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.