Dyadic Interaction: Greater than the Sum of its Parts?
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 490–515, July/August2013
How to Cite
Moore, G. A., Powers, C. J., Bass, A. J., Cohn, J. F., Propper, C. B., Allen, N. B. and Lewinsohn, P. M. (2013), Dyadic Interaction: Greater than the Sum of its Parts?. Infancy, 18: 490–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2012.00136.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.