The Other-Race Effect in a Longitudinal Sample of 3-, 6- and 9-Month-Old Infants: Evidence of a Training Effect
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © International Society on Infant Studies (ISIS)
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 516–533, July/August2013
How to Cite
Spangler, S. M., Schwarzer, G., Freitag, C., Vierhaus, M., Teubert, M., Fassbender, I., Lohaus, A., Kolling, T., Graf, F., Goertz, C., Knopf, M., Lamm, B. and Keller, H. (2013), The Other-Race Effect in a Longitudinal Sample of 3-, 6- and 9-Month-Old Infants: Evidence of a Training Effect. Infancy, 18: 516–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7078.2012.00137.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: KE 263/53-1, KN 275/6-1, LO 337/20-1, SCHW 665/9-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!