Shared Family Activities and the Transition From Childhood Into Adolescence
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 23–48, March 2008
How to Cite
Crosnoe, R. and Trinitapoli, J. (2008), Shared Family Activities and the Transition From Childhood Into Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 23–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00549.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.