Gender Differences in Time Use Among Adolescents in Developing Countries: Implications of Rising School Enrollment Rates
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 99–120, March 2008
How to Cite
Lloyd, C. B., Grant, M. and Ritchie, A. (2008), Gender Differences in Time Use Among Adolescents in Developing Countries: Implications of Rising School Enrollment Rates. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 99–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00552.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!