Social Competence and Antisocial Behavior: Continuity and Distinctiveness Across Early Adolescence
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s); Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 121–144, March 2008
How to Cite
Sørlie, M.-A., Hagen, K. A. and Ogden, T. (2008), Social Competence and Antisocial Behavior: Continuity and Distinctiveness Across Early Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 121–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00553.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.