Orphanhood and Completion of Compulsory School Education Among Young People in South Africa: Findings From a National Representative Survey
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 173–186, March 2008
How to Cite
Operario, D., Cluver, L., Rees, H., MacPhail, C. and Pettifor, A. (2008), Orphanhood and Completion of Compulsory School Education Among Young People in South Africa: Findings From a National Representative Survey. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 173–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00555.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!