Developmental Typologies of Identity Formation and Adjustment in Female Emerging Adults: A Latent Class Growth Analysis Approach
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008, Copyright the Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 595–619, December 2008
How to Cite
Luyckx, K., Schwartz, S. J., Goossens, L., Soenens, B. and Beyers, W. (2008), Developmental Typologies of Identity Formation and Adjustment in Female Emerging Adults: A Latent Class Growth Analysis Approach. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 595–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00573.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!