Multiple Social Identities and Adjustment in Young Adults From Ethnically Diverse Backgrounds
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008, Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 643–670, December 2008
How to Cite
Kiang, L., Yip, T. and Fuligni, A. J. (2008), Multiple Social Identities and Adjustment in Young Adults From Ethnically Diverse Backgrounds. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 18: 643–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2008.00575.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!