The research was supported in part by a New South Wales Institute of Psychiatry Research Fellowship and Macquarie University Research Excellence Award. We thank Dr. Alan Taylor for his consultation on the statistical analysis.
Peer Victimization and Psychological Maladjustment: The Mediating Role of Coping Self-Efficacy
Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2010 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 420–433, June 2011
How to Cite
Singh, P. and Bussey, K. (2011), Peer Victimization and Psychological Maladjustment: The Mediating Role of Coping Self-Efficacy. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21: 420–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00680.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.