This study and its write-up were supported by grants from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and the National Institute of Mental Health (9R01 HD058305-11A1 & R01-MH58066). We are grateful to the many individuals who helped collect and code data for this study, including Meredyth Evans, April Reeves, Jessica Van Atta, Anne Dawson, Katy Higgins, and Maggie Poandl.
Qualities of Peer Relations on Social Networking Websites: Predictions From Negative Mother–Teen Interactions
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2010 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 595–607, September 2011
How to Cite
Szwedo, D. E., Mikami, A. Y. and Allen, J. P. (2011), Qualities of Peer Relations on Social Networking Websites: Predictions From Negative Mother–Teen Interactions. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21: 595–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00692.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.