This work was supported in part by NIDA R01 DA018879, NIMH P50 MH62196, NSF 06-509, and NSF 0720932 to B. J. C., the Mortimer D. Sackler family, the Dewitt-Wallace fund, and by the Weill Cornell Medical College Citigroup Biomedical Imaging Center and Imaging Core.
Braking and Accelerating of the Adolescent Brain
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Decade in Review
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 21–33, March 2011
How to Cite
Casey, B. J., Jones, R. M. and Somerville, L. H. (2011), Braking and Accelerating of the Adolescent Brain. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21: 21–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00712.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.