This study was supported by grants to Wim Meeus from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO).
The Study of Adolescent Identity Formation 2000–2010: A Review of Longitudinal Research
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Decade in Review
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 75–94, March 2011
How to Cite
Meeus, W. (2011), The Study of Adolescent Identity Formation 2000–2010: A Review of Longitudinal Research. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21: 75–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2010.00716.x
In loving memory of my mother, Johanna Meeus-Smits 1920–2010, who taught us how to commit: “To teach is to touch a life forever.”
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.