This study was supported by research grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and from the Fonds Québécois pour la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture. The authors wish to thank the teachers and children in the Commission scolaire de Laval.
Longitudinal Associations Between Other-Sex Friendships and Substance Use in Adolescence
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 776–788, December 2011
How to Cite
Poulin, F., Denault, A.-S. and Pedersen, S. (2011), Longitudinal Associations Between Other-Sex Friendships and Substance Use in Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21: 776–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00736.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.