This study was supported by grant from Shaine Center, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Lior Y. Somech and Yoel Elizur contributed equally to this article. Lior Y. Somech is grateful to the Azrieli Foundation for the award of an Azrieli Fellowship. We thank Bruce Oppenheimer for his careful reading of the manuscript and helpful suggestions, and those who kindly volunteered to participate in the study.
Anxiety/Depression and Hostility/Suspiciousness in Adolescent Boys: Testing Adherence to Honor Code as Mediator of Callousness and Attachment Insecurity
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 89–99, March 2012
How to Cite
Somech, L. Y. and Elizur, Y. (2012), Anxiety/Depression and Hostility/Suspiciousness in Adolescent Boys: Testing Adherence to Honor Code as Mediator of Callousness and Attachment Insecurity. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 89–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00745.x
- Issue online: 17 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.