This research was supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research to the first author (Grant No. 017.003.018). Many thanks to Jamal el Kattabi, Roy Bernabela, Asad Jaber, Mariam and Khaoula Boukhoubezaa, Soumaya el Hamami, Charlotte Duinen, Handan Golbasi, Dagmara Ostrowska, and Mieke Evers for all their help and assistance, as well as the adolescents, teachers, and schools taking part in the study.
Anger Communication in Bicultural Adolescents
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 80–88, March 2012
How to Cite
Novin, S. and Rieffe, C. (2012), Anger Communication in Bicultural Adolescents. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 80–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00756.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 017.003.018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.