The G1219 study was supported by the W T Grant Foundation, the University of London Central Research fund, a Medical Research Council (MRC) Training Fellowship and Career Development Award to the fifth author, and MRC programme grant G050093 awarded to the fourth author. The first author was supported by an Economic and Social Research Council doctoral studentship, and the fourth author was supported by the MRC. We thank the families for their participation, and Sally Cartwright, Georgina Hosang, Alessandra Iervolino, Jennifer Lau, Holan Liang, Maria Napolitano, Robert Plomin, Pak Sham, Abram Sterne, Eileen Walsh, and Richard Williamson for input to various stages of the project.
The Covariation of Antisocial Behavior and Substance Use in Adolescence: A Behavioral Genetic Perspective
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 100–112, March 2012
How to Cite
McAdams, T., Rowe, R., Rijsdijk, F., Maughan,, B. and Eley, T. C. (2012), The Covariation of Antisocial Behavior and Substance Use in Adolescence: A Behavioral Genetic Perspective. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00758.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- W T Grant Foundation
- University of London Central Research
- Medical Research Council (MRC) Training Fellowship
- Career Development Award
- MRC programme. Grant Number: G050093
- Economic and Social Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.