Supported by Sydney Medical School Foundation. Each author would also like to acknowledge their respective departmental affiliations. Cooper Robbins and Skinner: Discipline of Paediatrics and Child Health; Rawsthorne: Department of Social Work & Policy Studies; Paxton and Hawke: School of Rural Health; Steinbeck: Department of Adolescent Medicine.
“You Can Help People”: Adolescents’ Views on Engaging Young People in Longitudinal Research
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 8–13, March 2012
How to Cite
Robbins, S. C. C., Rawsthorne, M., Paxton, K., Hawke, C., Rachel Skinner, S. and Steinbeck, K. (2012), “You Can Help People”: Adolescents’ Views on Engaging Young People in Longitudinal Research. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 8–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00759.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.