This project was supported with a grant from the W. T. Grant Foundation, grant number 2610.
Attachment Style, Vagal Tone, and Empathy During Mother–Adolescent Interactions
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 165–184, March 2012
How to Cite
Diamond, L. M., Fagundes, C. P. and Butterworth, M. R. (2012), Attachment Style, Vagal Tone, and Empathy During Mother–Adolescent Interactions. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 165–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00762.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- W. T. Grant Foundation. Grant Number: 2610
Vol. 22, Issue 3, 596, Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!