This longitudinal study was supported by a grant from The Foundation for Research in Science and Technology to the first author. We thank Jo Kleeb for input in measure design and methodology; the school principals for allowing us to access students in their schools; and the adolescents for their continued willing participation.
The Joint Development of Traditional Bullying and Victimization With Cyber Bullying and Victimization in Adolescence
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 301–309, June 2012
How to Cite
Jose, P. E., Kljakovic, M., Scheib, E. and Notter, O. (2012), The Joint Development of Traditional Bullying and Victimization With Cyber Bullying and Victimization in Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00764.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- The Foundation for Research in Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!