This project was supported by grants DA07031 and DA13773, from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, and AA12702 at the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism to Thomas Dishion. We acknowledge the contribution of the Project Alliance staff, Portland Public Schools, and the participating youth and families.
Family Check Up Effects on Adolescent Arrest Trajectories: Variation by Developmental Subtype
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 367–380, June 2012
How to Cite
Connell, A. M., Klostermann, S. and Dishion, T. J. (2012), Family Check Up Effects on Adolescent Arrest Trajectories: Variation by Developmental Subtype. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 367–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00765.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2011
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: AA12702
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.