The authors thank Silke Tönnies and Judith Janssen for their valuable contribution to this study.
Why Are Socially Anxious Adolescents Rejected by Peers? The Role of Subject-Group Similarity Characteristics
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 123–134, March 2012
How to Cite
Blöte, A. W., Bokhorst, C. L., Miers, A. C. and Westenberg, P. M. (2012), Why Are Socially Anxious Adolescents Rejected by Peers? The Role of Subject-Group Similarity Characteristics. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 123–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00768.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.