This research was supported by a grant from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, HD-R24-041041, to the Maryland Population Research Center.
Electronic Play, Study, Communication, and Adolescent Achievement, 2003–2008
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2011 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 215–224, June 2012
How to Cite
Hofferth, S. L. and Moon, U. J. (2012), Electronic Play, Study, Communication, and Adolescent Achievement, 2003–2008. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 215–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00770.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD-R24-041041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.