This research was supported by grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (#54020 and #84567) and the Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice. The opinions expressed are those of the authors and not of the funding agencies. The authors thank Co-Investigators Drs. Marlene Moretti and Candice Odgers; the Gender and Aggression Research Team–Virginia Site members Drs. Mandi Burnette and Emily Marston; those at the Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice who supported this research (Drs. Dennis Waite, Dale Schulz, and Molly Alcott; Scott Reiner, Jessica Turfboer, and William Brock); the many research assistants who helped coordinate data collection; and the young women who participated in the Gender and Aggression Project.
Risk and Protective Factors for Educational Achievement Among Serious Offending Girls
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 333–349, June 2012
How to Cite
Oudekerk, B. A., Chauhan, P. and Reppucci, N. D. (2012), Risk and Protective Factors for Educational Achievement Among Serious Offending Girls. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 333–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00771.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Numbers: #54020, #84567
- Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.