The authors are very grateful to Jan Clavey for her administrative, technical, and editorial support. We acknowledge funding support from 1R01DA01965, NIDA, and NIH for this study, and to intramural programs between NICHD and NIMH that supported the parent study.
Correspondence Between Gonadal Steroid Hormone Concentrations and Secondary Sexual Characteristics Assessed by Clinicians, Adolescents, and Parents
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 381–391, June 2012
How to Cite
Huang, B., Hillman, J., Biro, F. M., Ding,, L., Dorn, L. D. and Susman, E. J. (2012), Correspondence Between Gonadal Steroid Hormone Concentrations and Secondary Sexual Characteristics Assessed by Clinicians, Adolescents, and Parents. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 381–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00773.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.