The project described was supported by Grant Number R01DA015638 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Drug Abuse or the National Institutes of Health. The authors would like to thank Suzanne Wenzel for her intellectual contributions to the formulation of the present study. Special thanks to Judith Grout and Eve Holloway for their assistance with manuscript preparation.
Community and Individual Factors Associated With Cigarette Smoking Among Young Men Who Have Sex With Men
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 199–205, June 2012
How to Cite
Holloway, I. W., Traube, D. E., Rice, E., Schrager, S. M., Palinkas, L. A., Richardson, J. and Kipke, M. D. (2012), Community and Individual Factors Associated With Cigarette Smoking Among Young Men Who Have Sex With Men. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 199–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00774.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA015638
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.