This research was supported by a grant from the Fetzer Institute to the second author. We wish to thank the Rush-Henrietta School District and the families who participated in this research. We would also like to thank Denise Gettman, Aaron Metzger, and our undergraduate research assistants for their help with family visits and data entry.
Associations Between Observed Mother–Adolescent Interactions and Adolescent Information Management
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 206–214, June 2012
How to Cite
Rote, W. M., Smetana, J. G., Campione-Barr, N., Villalobos, M. and Tasopoulos-Chan, M. (2012), Associations Between Observed Mother–Adolescent Interactions and Adolescent Information Management. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 206–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00776.x
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Fetzer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.