This research was funded by a grant from the Ontario Mental Health Foundation awarded to Wendy Ellis and David Wolfe. The authors thank the school personnel and students who participated in this research, and the many research assistants who helped to collect and code the data.
Observations of Adolescent Peer Group Interactions as a Function of Within- and Between-Group Centrality Status
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 252–266, June 2012
How to Cite
Ellis, W. E., Dumas, T. M., Mahdy, J. C. and Wolfe, D. A. (2012), Observations of Adolescent Peer Group Interactions as a Function of Within- and Between-Group Centrality Status. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 252–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2011.00777.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2012
- Ontario Mental Health Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.