This longitudinal study was supported by a grant from The Foundation for Research in Science and Technology to the first and third authors. We thank Jo Kleeb for input in measure design and methodology; the school principals for allowing us to access students in their schools; and the adolescents for their continued willing participation.
Does Social Connectedness Promote a Greater Sense of Well-Being in Adolescence Over Time?
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 235–251, June 2012
How to Cite
Jose, P. E., Ryan, N. and Pryor, J. (2012), Does Social Connectedness Promote a Greater Sense of Well-Being in Adolescence Over Time?. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 235–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00783.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2012
- The Foundation for Research
- The Foundation for Research in Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!