This research was supported by a NIDA grant (R01-DA07484; PI: Marc. A. Zimmerman). Dr. Bauermeister is supported by a Career Development Award from the National Institute of Mental Health (K01-MH087242). Dr. Stoddard was previously a Research Fellow supported by the University of Michigan School of Nursing's Health Promotion–Risk Reduction Interventions with Vulnerable Populations Training Program (Project No.: 5T32NR007073-18, PI: Antonia M. Villarruel). Views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of the funding agencies.
A Longitudinal Analysis of Cumulative Risks, Cumulative Promotive Factors, and Adolescent Violent Behavior
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 542–555, September 2012
How to Cite
Stoddard, S. A., Zimmerman, M. A. and Bauermeister, J. A. (2012), A Longitudinal Analysis of Cumulative Risks, Cumulative Promotive Factors, and Adolescent Violent Behavior. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 542–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00786.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2012
- NIDA. Grant Number: R01-DA07484
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01-MH087242
- University of Michigan School of Nursing's Health Promotion-Risk Reduction Interventions. Grant Number: 5T32NR007073-18
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.