This research was funded by National Institutes of Health Grant K01AA015059 to Christine McCauley Ohannessian.
Parental Problem Drinking and Adolescent Psychosocial Adjustment: The Mediating Role of Adolescent–Parent Communication
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 498–511, September 2012
How to Cite
Ohannessian, C. M. (2012), Parental Problem Drinking and Adolescent Psychosocial Adjustment: The Mediating Role of Adolescent–Parent Communication. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 498–511. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00791.x
I am thankful for the participation of the high schools and the adolescents attending those schools. Special thanks go to the Adolescent Adjustment Project (AAP) staff who kept the project running smoothly: Kelly Cheeseman, Alyson Cavanaugh, Ashley Malooly, Lisa Fong, Sara Bergamo, Elizabeth Lewis, Ashley Ings, and Juliet Bradley.
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K01AA015059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.