This study was support by grants from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research.
What Protects Rejected Adolescents From Also Being Bullied by Their Peers? The Moderating Role of Peer-Valued Characteristics
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 467–479, September 2012
How to Cite
Knack, J. M., Tsar, V., Vaillancourt, T., Hymel, S. and McDougall, P. (2012), What Protects Rejected Adolescents From Also Being Bullied by Their Peers? The Moderating Role of Peer-Valued Characteristics. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 467–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00792.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (CURA)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!