The first two authors have scholarships from the Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES), the third author has grants from the Brazilian National Research Council (CNPq) and Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho (FAPERJ). The authors would like to thank the participants for their cooperation and the late Professor Margo Wilson for her theoretical contribution and encouragement in the development of the study. We are also grateful to Professors Marcela Raffaelli and Silvia Koller, Associate Editors of this special number and the anonymous reviewers for their helpful contributions to the different versions of this paper.
Future Discounting by Slum-Dwelling Youth Versus University Students in Rio de Janeiro
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 95–102, March 2013
How to Cite
Ramos, D., Victor, T., Seidl-de-Moura, M. L. and Daly, M. (2013), Future Discounting by Slum-Dwelling Youth Versus University Students in Rio de Janeiro. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 95–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00796.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Brazilian Ministry of Education (CAPES)
- Brazilian National Research Council (CNPq)
- Fundação Carlos Chagas Filho (FAPERJ)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.