Keynote Address, delivered at the SRA Peer Preconference, Vancouver, Canada, March 7, 2012. This work was supported by a Senior Research Career Award to Mara Brendgen from the Fonds de Recherche en Santé du Québec.
Genetics and Peer Relations: A Review
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 419–437, September 2012
How to Cite
Brendgen, M. (2012), Genetics and Peer Relations: A Review. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 419–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00798.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.