This study was supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse award numbers R01 DA017491 (Smith), T32 DA017629 (Greenberg), and F31 DA028155 (Lai). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institute on Drug Abuse or the National Institutes of Health.
Linking Life Skills and Norms With Adolescent Substance Use and Delinquency in South Africa
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 128–137, March 2013
How to Cite
Lai, M. H., Graham, J. W., Caldwell, L. L., Smith, E. A., Bradley, S. A., Vergnani, T., Mathews, C. and Wegner, L. (2013), Linking Life Skills and Norms With Adolescent Substance Use and Delinquency in South Africa. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 128–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00801.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: R01 DA017491, T32 DA017629, F31 DA028155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.