This research was supported by Grant R01DA020351 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse (PI: Tucker). We thank the youth who shared their experiences with us, the service agencies that collaborated in this study, and the RAND Survey Research Group for their assistance in data collection. We also thank the editor and reviewers for their valuable input on earlier drafts of this manuscript.
Who Is Supporting Homeless Youth? Predictors of Support in Personal Networks
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 RAND Corporation. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 604–616, December 2012
How to Cite
de la Haye, K., Green, H. D., Kennedy, D. P., Zhou, A., Golinelli, D., Wenzel, S. L. and Tucker, J. S. (2012), Who Is Supporting Homeless Youth? Predictors of Support in Personal Networks. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 604–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00806.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- the National Institute on Drug Abuse (PI: Tucker)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.