This research uses data from Add Health, a program project designed by J. Richard Udry, Peter S. Bearman, and Kathleen Mullan Harris, and funded by a grant P01-HD31921 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, with cooperative funding from 23 other federal agencies and foundations. Special acknowledgment is due Ronald R. Rindfuss and Barbara Entwisle for assistance in the original design. Persons interested in obtaining data files from Add Health should contact Add Health, Carolina Population Center, 123 W. Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27516-2524 (firstname.lastname@example.org). No direct support was received from grant P01-HD31921 for this analysis. This project was supported in part by a grant to the National Center for Family & Marriage Research from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, grant number 1 U01 AE000001-01. The opinions and conclusions expressed herein are solely those of the author(s) and should not be construed as representing the opinions or policy of any agency of the Federal government.
Father's Incarceration and Youth Delinquency and Depression: Examining Differences by Race and Ethnicity
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 597–603, December 2012
How to Cite
Swisher, R. R. and Roettger, M. E. (2012), Father's Incarceration and Youth Delinquency and Depression: Examining Differences by Race and Ethnicity. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 597–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00810.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01-HD31921
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Grant Numbers: 1 U01 AE000001-01, 1 U01 AE000001-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.