We thank Scott Gest, Mark Feinberg, Linda Caldwell, Nan Crouter, Reed Larson, Susan McHale, and the editors and anonymous reviewers for helpful suggestions. We also thank Jim Moody for network analysis assistance and Ashley Deaton for literature review assistance. This project is supported by grants from the W.T. Grant Foundation (8316) and National Institute on Drug Abuse (RO1-DA08225). The research uses data from PROSPER, a project directed by R. L. Spoth and funded by grant RO1-DA013709 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Hanging Out With Which Friends? Friendship-Level Predictors of Unstructured and Unsupervised Socializing in Adolescence
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 646–661, December 2012
How to Cite
Siennick, S. E. and Osgood, D. W. (2012), Hanging Out With Which Friends? Friendship-Level Predictors of Unstructured and Unsupervised Socializing in Adolescence. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 646–661. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00812.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2012
- W.T. Grant Foundation. Grant Number: 8316
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: RO1-DA08225, RO1-DA013709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.