This research was financed by the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (FAS; Dnr 2005-0597). We are grateful to a number of research assistants for help with the data collection, and to reviewers of previous versions of the manuscript for valuable comments.
Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in a Community Sample of Adolescents: Subgroups, Stability, and Associations With Psychological Difficulties
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 678–693, December 2012
How to Cite
Bjärehed, J., Wångby-Lundh,, M. and Lundh, L.-G. (2012), Nonsuicidal Self-Injury in a Community Sample of Adolescents: Subgroups, Stability, and Associations With Psychological Difficulties. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 678–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00817.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research. Grant Number: 2005-0597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.