The research was supported by the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (2000-MU-MU-0007), the National Institute of Justice (199-IJ-CX-0053), the National Institute of Drug Abuse (R01 DA019697-01), the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, the William T. Grant Foundation, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The Center for Disease Control, The William Penn Foundation, The Arizona Governor's Justice Commission, and the Pennsylvania Commission on Crime and Delinquency. We are grateful for their support. The content of this paper, however, is the sole responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of these agencies. We thank Adriana Umaña-Taylor and Jeffrey Fagan for suggestions on this manuscript and Davood Tofighi for assistance with preliminary analyses.
Ethnic Identity and Offending Trajectories Among Mexican American Juvenile Offenders: Gang Membership and Psychosocial Maturity
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 782–796, December 2012
How to Cite
Knight, G. P., Losoya, S. H., Cho, Y. I., Chassin, L., Williams, J. L. and Cota-Robles, S. (2012), Ethnic Identity and Offending Trajectories Among Mexican American Juvenile Offenders: Gang Membership and Psychosocial Maturity. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 782–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00819.x
Young Il Cho is now at the Department of Psychology, Sungshin Women's University, Seoul, South Korea.
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention. Grant Number: 2000-MU-MU-0007
- National Institute of Justice. Grant Number: 199-IJ-CX-0053
- National Institute of Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01 DA019697-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.