This work was supported by NIH grants HD010333 and DA011015. The authors are grateful to Sally-Ann Rhea for her assistance in data preparation and to the research participants.
Pubertal Timing as a Potential Mediator of Adoption Effects on Problem Behaviors
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 739–745, December 2012
How to Cite
Brooker, R. J., Berenbaum, S. A., Bricker, J., Corley, R. P. and Wadsworth, S. A. (2012), Pubertal Timing as a Potential Mediator of Adoption Effects on Problem Behaviors. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 22: 739–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00820.x
Rebecca J. Brooker is now at the University of Wisconsin–Madison.
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD010333, DA011015
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!