This research was supported by a Doctoral Fellowship from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada to the first author as well as funding from the Canadian Institute for Health Research (#CAR-43275 and #RAA-79917). We also thank the Centre for Youth & Society's Community Alliance for Health Research Project for access to the Healthy Youth Survey data.
Peer Victimization and Internalizing Symptoms From Adolescence Into Young Adulthood: Building Strength Through Emotional Support
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: SPECIAL SECTION: PRESIDENTIAL AND KEYNOTE ADDRESSES FROM THE 2012 SRA CONFERENCE
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 290–303, June 2013
How to Cite
Yeung Thompson, R. S. and Leadbeater, B. J. (2013), Peer Victimization and Internalizing Symptoms From Adolescence Into Young Adulthood: Building Strength Through Emotional Support. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 290–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00827.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Canadian Institute for Health Research. Grant Numbers: CAR-43275, RAA-79917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.