Keynote Address delivered at the SRA Peer Preconference, Vancouver, Canada, March 7, 2012. The author would like to thank Nicole Lafko, Elyse Ogletree, and Emily Cohen for their assistance locating and organizing references for this manuscript and thank the four anonymous reviewers for their insightful and helpful comments on a previous version of this paper. Preparation of this manuscript was in part made possible by support from NSF grant award number 0819148
Psychophysiology of Adolescent Peer Relations II: Recent Advances and Future Directions
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2012 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: SPECIAL SECTION: PRESIDENTIAL AND KEYNOTE ADDRESSES FROM THE 2012 SRA CONFERENCE
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 260–273, June 2013
How to Cite
Murray-Close, D. (2013), Psychophysiology of Adolescent Peer Relations II: Recent Advances and Future Directions. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 260–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00831.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.