Depressive Symptoms and Somatic Complaints Among Zambian Adolescents: Associations With Stress and Coping
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 118–127, March 2013
How to Cite
Neese, A. L., Pittman, L. D. and Hunemorder, R. (2013), Depressive Symptoms and Somatic Complaints Among Zambian Adolescents: Associations With Stress and Coping. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 118–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00834.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.