Commentary: Leapfrogging as a Principle for Research on Children and Youth in Majority World Settings
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Research on Adolescence © 2013 Society for Research on Adolescence
Journal of Research on Adolescence
Special Issue: Adolescents in the Majority World
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 187–188, March 2013
How to Cite
Sommer, S. (2013), Commentary: Leapfrogging as a Principle for Research on Children and Youth in Majority World Settings. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 23: 187–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-7795.2012.00835.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.