This study was part of a survey that won first prize for the predoctoral table clinic competition at the American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) 2008 Annual Session in Nashville, TN. It was originally developed at the Harvard School of Dental Medicine under the mentorship of Dr. Wright.
Predoctoral Dental Students’ Perceptions and Experiences with Prosthodontics
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Prosthodontists
Journal of Prosthodontics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 148–156, February 2013
How to Cite
Dhima, M., Petropoulos, V. C., Salinas, T. J. and Wright, R. F. (2013), Predoctoral Dental Students’ Perceptions and Experiences with Prosthodontics. Journal of Prosthodontics, 22: 148–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-849X.2012.00892.x
The authors deny any conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
- Accepted May 2, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.