The authors do not have any conflict of interests.
A Systematic Review of the Clinical Performance of Tooth-Retained and Implant-Retained Double Crown Prostheses with a Follow-Up of ≥3 Years
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Prosthodontists
Journal of Prosthodontics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 2–12, January 2013
How to Cite
Verma, R., Joda, T., Brägger, U. and Wittneben, J.-G. (2013), A Systematic Review of the Clinical Performance of Tooth-Retained and Implant-Retained Double Crown Prostheses with a Follow-Up of ≥3 Years. Journal of Prosthodontics, 22: 2–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-849X.2012.00905.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted April 20, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.