Previously presented at the Indian Prosthodontic Society's 9th ‘Post-Graduate Student Convention,’ Wardha, Maharashtra, India; June 2007.
Nasoalveolar Molding with Active Columellar Lengthening in Severe Bilateral Cleft Lip/Palate: A Clinical Report
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 by the American College of Prosthodontists
Journal of Prosthodontics
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 137–142, February 2013
How to Cite
Patil, P. G., Patil, S. P. and Sarin, S. (2013), Nasoalveolar Molding with Active Columellar Lengthening in Severe Bilateral Cleft Lip/Palate: A Clinical Report. Journal of Prosthodontics, 22: 137–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-849X.2012.00909.x
The authors deny any conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted April 12, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!